Monday, February 13, 2012

Rainy Day Plans and Projects


Hadn't counted on this cold, rainy day. My Toro riding mower needs to have the deck dropped so I can get to the belt. It needs replacing. Also having some rear switch problems. Had to unplug a safety switch that cuts off the engine when you back up without turning off the cutting blades. Fortunately, found a wiring diagram online and will study it tonight and draw out my own schematic to get a better grasp of what to look for.

Got the front pasture cut on my farm and it looks so much better. Have half of the the upper pasture cut and will cut the other half next week after making repairs to the mower.

Have about a dozen full grown yuccas to move before I can start to get the tin needed for the Nano camper. That project will start mid-March.

No comments:

Post a Comment