Friday, February 24, 2012

Prepping for the Nano Camper

Going out next week to clear out an old garden spot and make it the camper spot for the Nano camper. With the pastures mowed (a top priority), now it's time to move on to other projects before two weeks pass when I have to cut the pastures again. The first growth broomstraw is nearly a foot tall in some places.

It was 84 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday. No wonder the work was a bit tiring on the sunny hill side. Have to get use to the hotter temperatures again early.

Work. Work. Work. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. So you don't park it underneath a tree? Sounds like you're getting your exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. With the daily Total Gym and treadmill plus weekly chainsaw work, the spring of 2012 is going to be a good workout.

    Felled a large, leaning tree the other day. Going to speak to a neighbor soon and ask him if he wants the wood after I get the tree cut up. Got a neighbor that's a professional tree feller who is going to cut down a tree in the backyard for me so the neighbor up the street gets the wood.

    My neighbor is rebuilding his burnt out house with pallets he's breaking up. I've got some fairly decent framed windows in an old farm house I'm going to have torn down. If he wants them, I'll get them for him, so he can save a few bucks. Times are tough all over; especially the South. We got to look out for each other.

    ReplyDelete