Friday, November 11, 2011

Found A 1974 Canned Ham Camper in Forest, MS for $1000...

... and I didn't buy it. Why? Too much cash for a camper that is only good for stripping parts off of. The images were of a camper that looked like someone set an angry grizzly bear loose in it. Most of the features like the dinette, stove, etc were ether destroyed or gone. If I find a decent camper for a decent price, I'll buy it right then. Till that happens, next spring is when the process starts of building my camper.

I told the guy what he had was a collectible camper and that he should contact vintage camper restorers and they might give him $1000 or OBO for it. I told him $400 at the most is what I would give him considering how the only good parts were the frame, skin, and tires. Haven't heard from him since.

No comments:

Post a Comment